Forum Banks Matt Strona Główna Banks Matt
Matt Banks

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

lego super mario

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Banks Matt Strona Główna -> raybetafa
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Glenn Mond

PostWysłany: Czw Kwi 25, 2024 09:09    Temat postu: lego super mario Odpowiedz z cytatem

What has occurred is what Gregory hot wheels track Bateson would have called " Schismogenesis " meaning a fracturing and a fragmenting of Systems Thinking into two or more conflicting factions, each of which would employ disparate practices. As near as I can tell, this is why Bebe has lost faith in the integrity of the Systems Thinking culture. At least one faction would retain the practices of the anachronistic and deprecated model of the Police Culture . This disparity has roots that goes all the way back to the disparity between Theology and the secular Rule of Law.

What did the observer know and when did he know it? What did the observer report, and when did he report it? Did the observer know and report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? Was anything left out or distorted? weighted stuffed animal Was any of it paraphrased, glossed over, or taken out of context? To my mind, this cuts to the issue of Bearing Accurate Witness (and the consequences of redacting information that one would rather not have brought to light).

Clearly the mistaken action by the admin touched a d reborn dolls eeper nerve, no? Precisely so, Doug. As I understand it, Bébé posted something in EoST, whereupon some undisclosed Admin summarily deleted it and unceremoniously blocked Bébé, erroneously believing it was spam. Π said that's all he knew; he didn't even know which of 11 Admins it was. But according to Π , whoever it was did not believe it was an error to have deleted Bebe's post and to have summarily blocked her.

Bébé , in her E-Mail to me, expressly decried the absence of an empathic human response. That created a dilemma for me, because Π lego super mario was unable to provide the original context, so I had no useful information on what happened to cause Bébé to feel betrayed and wounded. Π could similarly see no reason for Bébé to be angry at him. But after I shared with him a bit more information, Π did see why her anger was directed at him. In other words, the failure to share relevant information blocks the possibility of empathy. If having and expressing empathy is the ultimate goal, then concealing information is anathema to that goal.

He did not have all the information because much of it remained hidden; however, his analysis is excellent and offers opportunities for insight and growth. But of course, this kind of growth is hard. Because of this, it is often rejected, especially by collectives, because it is not pretty, it is not nice. It is the stuff about ourselves we have all had to reject and hide away because we would be viewed as monsters by others for revealing these parts of ourselves.

If you're not into reading blogs ( even super short ones ), I turned this story in lego delorean to a video series. But, there are only 3 because during this time of my inner journey, I needed encouragement and attention. This first video got a lot of likes and comments when I shared it, but the next two seemed to reach no one. So, I stopped making them. I didn't have any more energy inside to do it even though they made me happy. I was relying on the time and attention others were giving me then. It is not a good way to live; however, the Fac ebook universe is built this way.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Kwi 25, 2024 09:09    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Banks Matt Strona Główna -> raybetafa Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: