Forum Banks Matt Strona Główna Banks Matt
Matt Banks

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Phil Jones World Cup Jersey

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Banks Matt Strona Główna -> raybetafa
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
xiaoming

PostWysłany: Wto Mar 13, 2018 04:51    Temat postu: Phil Jones World Cup Jersey Odpowiedz z cytatem

The wildebeest is a social animal Danny Welbeck England Jersey , Seen in the Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya and the Serengeti Game Reserve in Tanzania Grazing with other herbivorous like the Zebra, Gazelle Danny Rose England Jersey , Oryx, and others. The wildebeest stick together in tens of thousands often moving in the same direction as they constantly forage for pasture and water Danny Drinkwater England Jersey , creating a sensational picture that is beautiful to behold. Unlike the Big Five or the big cats wildebeests require a constant supply of water and would move in droves searching for these precious commodities. Its not uncommon though to see these animals grazing in smaller numbers where pasture and water is in ambudance.

The wildebeest grows to a massively built animal, weighing a maximum weight of 230 kiograms for the female and 300 kiograms for the male and reaching at a maximum height of 1.5 meters for both female and male. You will not fail to notice that the males usually take control of the herd as it grazes on the expansive Savanna grassland that is the Masai Mara and the Serengeti. The male usually grazes along the periphery of the herd giving the a false sense of security from their natural enemies Daniel Sturridge England Jersey , the lions.

Its the migration of wildebeests that has caught the attention of the world that everybody craves to see this phenomenon in reality.This spectacular event happens at the Rhino Bridge, commonly known as Kiboko widebeest crossing site. The widebeest cross the Mara river into the adjacent olpunyaia swamp on their way to the Serengeti Game Reserve and Later back to the Olorukoti plains and the Musiara swamps. This phenomenonal event happens in August and September when millions of these wildebeest cross the Mara river from the Serengeti Game reserve to the Masai Mara. Then it happens again in october and November Chris Smalling England Jersey , This time the migration of wildebeests takes them back south to the Serengeti Game Park.

It is actually the reason why thousands of tourists are jetting into the country daily From all over the world. At any one time during the migration of wildebeest, you might be forgiven if you actually thought that the number of wildebeests crosing the Mara River is the same as the number of tourists that visit this Game reserve at these times. It was only recently declared the 7th Wonder of the World. This Reserve is a perfect example of Savanah grassland of the African plateau. It covers 1 Charles Barkley England Jersey ,500 square kilometers of grassland and shrubs and is home to the Maasai, and a variety of wild animals scattered strategically within the reserve.

Getting to the Masai Mara at these times to experience the spectacle that is the migration of wildbeest can be tricky sometimes. The hotels in the Masai Mara Game Reserve are aways fully book. Surprisingly also Blank England Jersey , other lodges and camping sites in kenya get their feet wet. Its advisable to make an early booking with one of the many vacation and tour companies in Nairobi like the Bushtroop Safaris, early enough to avoid frustrations
Author's Resource Box

Mwathe Jacqueline is a tour operator and has been organizing and reporting on Vacation Andros Townsend England Jersey , Travel and Tours for years. For more information on Migration of Wildebeest, visit her site at Migration of Wildebeest

Article Source:

NAIROBI, Aug. 6 (Xinhua) -- Former world marathon record holder, Wilson Kipsang, has said he will attempt to lower the world marathon record at the Berlin Marathon scheduled for September 25, two years after he lost it in 2014.

The Kenyan runner, who set the world mark of 2.03:23 at the 2013 Berlin Marathon, lost the world record to his fellow countryman Dennis Kimetto, who lowered it to 2.02:57 at the 2014 Berlin Marathon.

"I still have the capacity to make a second attempt in the world record. This year, I saw that my body looks very well," Kipsang said during an interview with Xinhua in Iten, a town in western Kenya famous for its running community.

Kipsang, 34, said he was focused on the preparation for the impending race which his is familiar with and where almost all the past world marathon records have been lowered.

"I know what I did to lower the world record in 2013 and I think I still have the capacity this time," Kipsang said.

Like many other Kenyan athletes, Kipsang honed his running skills during his childhood when he had to run to and from primary school located som 8 km away from home in a village not far from Iten.

"Running to school for 10 years continuously, I believe, was much of training," he said.

After secondary school, Kipsang turned to professional running after he was motivated by his mentor, Paul Tergat, who held the world marathon record between 2003 and 2007.

Kipsang said he would watch the Rio Olympic marathon race and hopes the Kenyan team will sweep all the medals.

He was speaking at his hotel, Keelu Resort. "I built this facility from the proceeds of running," he said.

"After training, I find time to come to my office at the hotel to attend to friends, workers and customers," he added.

Kipsang donates to charity and also assists children, schools and the needy in society as a way of giving back to community.

Kipsang is also the president of the Professional Athletes Association of Kenya, which was instrumental in streamlining Athletics Kenya, the governing body for the sport of athletics in Kenya which for a long time was mired in a state of mismanagement.

He is a past winner of 14 international road races across the globe including the elite New York, London (twice), Berlin, and Frankfurt Marathons.

"For me running is a passion and I will continue doing so for as long as my legs will be unwilling to carry me," he said.

Kipsang said he believes the world record will one day dip below the two-hour mark, although it will take a long time.

"Only 30 seconds separate the current world record with the sub-two-hour mark. It will no. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys From China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Custom NHL Jerseys Wholesale New NBA Jerseys Wholesale MLB Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Mar 13, 2018 04:51    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Banks Matt Strona Główna -> raybetafa Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: